EnergyWise offers professional heating installation in Covington, GA and surrounding areas. The secret to any successful heating installation is professional design with sound engineering principles. At EnergyWise Heating and Air, our design team will determine the precise load requirements of your home, including every individual room to make sure the heating equipment’s capacity perfectly matches the application.
Heating Installation Near Me in Monticello, GA
EnergyWise heating installation technicians are factory trained and authorized to use accurate load calculations to ensure we can match you with the most suitable system to meet your specific needs and budget requirements. Your comfort and satisfaction are our business. This is why folks in Covington, GA rely on us. We are a top rated company and offer 100% satisfaction guarantee on all installation work.
Winters in Covington, GA can be quite unpredictable. That is why it is important to have a dependable furnace or heat pump to keep your home’s interior healthy and comfy irrespective of how cold it gets outside.
A successful heating installation ties directly to both the skill and knowledge of your heating contractor. Adequate pre-installation design will help ensure your heating system would have enough capacity to keep your house comfortable and warn even on some of the coldest days of the year.
You may need heating installation service if you are experiencing some or all off the following:
- Increased energy bills – as your system ages the motors and bearings begin to wear. When this occurs it takes more energy to make systems work. This increase in energy usage is also a sign of increased operating temperatures. This can lead to melted wires, burnt electronics or burnt electrical connectors.
- Rooms are too hot or too cold – As your system ages it begins to lose capacity. As motors and bearings fail they begin to lose speed. As evaporators and condensors age they begin to accumulate dirt, dust and corrosion on the metal surface which makes heat transfer more difficult.
- Humidity problems – As your system loses capacity it also loses the ability to remove humidity from your home. If you experience must smells or mold growth it is a sign that your indoor humidity is too high.
- Excess Dust – As your indoor system runs several hours a day, everyday it begins to accumulate large amounts of dust and dirt inside the duct work and inside the unit itself. If your home is experience excess dust is most likely that your indoor unit is caked with thick layers of dust. This dust absorbs and wicks away critical lubricant for motors and bearings.
- Frequent Breakdowns – As your system begins to reach its “end of life” cycle you will begin to experience frequent break downs and repairs. This is the most expensive period of heating air conditioning ownership. When your system experiences breakdowns making the decision to change it out with a new higher efficiency system will help you to avoid the expensive “end of life” break downs while also improving comfort and reducing energy consumption.
- Age of equipment – If your system is over 10 years old chances are its beginning to enter the “end of life” cycle. This means more energy usage and more frequent breakdowns. Replacing your aging system with a new high efficiency system helps your to improve your comfort and save energy usage each month.
Our Heating Installation in Monticello
- Complete New System installations
- Replacement Installations
- Warranty Work
- Load Calculations
- On Site Duct Modifications
- Financing Available with approved credit
- Trained and certified installers
Best Heating Installation Near Me
Our EnergyWise Heating technicians are highly trained professionals with over 38 years of combined experience who will work with you every step of the way in choosing the system that’s right for you – from walking you through the entire purchasing process to conducting and in depth analysis of your home and you comfort needs. We will then recommend a system that works best for your application. Get started today by contacting a EnergyWise Heating & Air Conditioning Specialist for more information about Heating and Air Conditioning systems.